Our extended open hours are:
- Tuesday: 7.30am to 8.30am
- Wednesday: 7.30am to 8.30am and 5.30pm to 6.30pm
This means you can:
- Prebook appointments for these surgeries
But you cannot:
- Contact the surgery by telephone before 8am and after 6pm.
- Ask for a home visit between 7.30am and 8am or between 6pm and 6.30pm
- Walk in to the surgery and expect to be seen before 8am or after 6pm. If you do not have an appointment you will be asked to contact NHS 24 by telephoning 111.
If any of the above days fall on a public holiday we will provide alternative surgeries on other days.