Our main surgery at Bonnybridge is open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
The branch surgery at Banknock is open Monday to Friday 8am to 12noon and 1pm to 4.30pm
We are closed as weekends and public holidays.
Our extended open hours are:
- Tuesday: 7.30am to 8.30am
- Wednesday: 7.30am to 8.30am and 5.30pm to 6.30pm
This means you can:
- Prebook appointments for these surgeries
But you cannot:
- Contact the surgery by telephone before 8am and after 6pm.
- Ask for a home visit between 7.30am and 8am or between 6pm and 6.30pm
- Walk in to the surgery and expect to be seen before 8am or after 6pm. If you do not have an appointment you will be asked to contact NHS 24 by telephoning 111.
If any of the above days fall on a public holiday we will provide alternative surgeries on other days.
If you need medical help fast when we are closed, telephone 111. You should only telephone 111 if you are too ill to wait until your GP practice reopens.
In life threatening emergencies such as chest pain and severe shortness of breath you should call 999
For further information on what to do when we are closed see Urgent problems.